Röchling SE & Co KG and the companies belonging to the Röchling Group (in terms of data protection law, these are all companies in which Röchling SE & Co KG has a direct or indirect interest of at least 50% and which process personal data for the fulfilment of contractual and statutory obligations as well as for legitimate interests (data transfer within the Group, recital 48 GDPR, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR)) process personal data, in particular that of employees, customers or their employees, contractors and suppliers or their employees as well as that of applicants who apply for employment at Röchling SE & Co. KG or at a company belonging to the Röchling Group, as responsible persons within the meaning of statutory data protection regulations. With regard to the legal information obligations of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applicable in this respect, we would like to inform you as follows:
I. Corporate and contact data of the respective responsible company of the Röchling Group
The respective Röchling Group company is responsible for processing personal data within the meaning of the GDPR. You have either made personal data available to this company yourself or it has been transmitted by a Röchling Group company. The companies belonging to the Röchling Group can be found here:
II. Name and contact details of the responsible person
Am Hagelsrech 14
Röchling Group. The transfer of personal data within the Röchling Group always takes place in compliance with the applicable legal requirements of the GDPR.
We pass on personal data to business partners insofar as this is necessary to fulfil our tasks or business relationships and to comply with legal obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b), lit. c) and lit. f) GDPR).
Only those persons who are involved in the application process come into contact with the personal data of our applicants. A passing on to third parties always takes place on a legal basis.
In addition, personal data may, insofar as this is legally permissible, be passed on to ities, investigating ities, official bodies and service providers used by us (e.g. banks and credit institutions for payment processing, financial and tax ities, print service providers, shipping service providers, collection agencies, experts, auditors, subcontractors, credit agencies, lawyers, accountants, IT service providers, Internet agencies, insurance companies) (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) and lit. c), Art. 9 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
IX. Transfer of your data to a third country or to an international organisation
A transfer of your personal data to third countries or to an international organisation does not currently take place.
X. Storage period
- We process your personal data as long as it is necessary for the corresponding purpose, in particular for the duration of the business relationship, including the initiation and execution of a contract and the application procedure, provided that no other legal provisions intervene.
- In addition, as a company we are subject to various storage and accountability obligations, including those arising from the German Commercial Code [Handelsgesetzbuch] and the German Tax Code [Abgabenordnung]. Any erasure by us always takes place according to the legal defaults.
- Within the framework of the application procedure, the data will be deleted after 6 months at the latest in the event of a cancellation, provided that there is no interest in storage of the data to protect against any claims asserted, such as the German Act on Equal Treatment [AGG]. If no suitable job placement for you was found and provided that you have given us your consent, we store your data for 12 months. If your application procedure is successful, the personal data will be stored in accordance with our data protection information for employees. These provisions shall not apply if statutory obligations prescribe longer or shorter storage of data.
XI. Your rights
- You and/or your employees have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
a) Right of access
b) Right of rectification or erasure
c) Right to limitation of processing
d) Right to object to the processing
e) Right to data portability
- You are entitled to request information about the data stored about you as well as a copy of this data (Art. 15 GDPR). You have the right, under the statutory conditions, to demand the rectification, erasure or limitation of the processing of personal data (Art. 16 to 18 GDPR).
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time (Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR). Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- You also have the right to object to data processing (Art. 21 GDPR) and to receive the personal data provided by you and concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format (Art. 20 GDPR).
The objection can be made in any form with the subject "Objection", stating your name, address and date of birth, and should be addressed to the respective company belonging to the Röchling Group to which you yourself provide personal data or which is transmitted by a company of the Röchling Group
or by e-mail to:
- You also have the right to complain to a supervisory ity not necessarily responsible for the company if you consider that the processing of your personal data is unlawful (Art. 77 GDPR). The address of the supervisory ity responsible for the provider of this website is:
Landesbeauftragter für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit in Baden-Württemberg [State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in Baden-Württemberg], Königstraße 10A, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany